Choose Your Blanket
- "IT'S LIKE A WARM HUG AND A CUP OF COFFEE!" ✓ Scientifically studied to improve restful sleep quality, reduce stress & anxiety and increase attention span & productivity
- THE BEST EVENLY DISTRIBUTED WEIGHT GUARANTEED ✓ Our advanced uniform stitching method and the smallest pockets in the industry will not annoyingly slide around or need constant adjustment
- ENGINEERED WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY FABRICS ✓ A warm minky microfiber and a 100% Clima-cool cotton side allow for comfortable use during winter or summer
- SIZE MATTERS ✓ Our adult-sized blankets perfectly lay on queen-sized beds and our teen and children blankets generously cover the entire body - Choose 10% of your body weight + or - depending on individual preference
- QUALITY MATTERS ✓ Soothing touch dots provide comforting stimulation, durable double-stitched zipper allow for easy blanket removal from duvet cover and proprietary silica blend promote even weight distribution without feeling bulky plastic beads
A COZY, PREMIUM WEIGHTED BLANKET FOR BETTER, MORE RESTFUL SLEEP
Overstimulation of our brains contribute to an alarming trend of increased insomnia and anxiety throughout society. Weighted blankets have been scientifically and medically studied to promote better rest by naturally increasing your melatonin and serotonin levels while reducing your chronic cortisol stress hormones. By reducing your stress, anxiety and improving your quality of sleep, you can be more attentive and productive throughout your busy days.
1.) Reduce Stress and Anxiety - Naturally increase your body's relaxation chemicals through the power of deep pressure touch stimulation (DPTS).
2.) Premium Fabrics - 100% Clima-cool cotton and a warm minky microfiber allows for comfortable use all year round.
3.) True Even Weight Distribution - Our blankets are engineered with our proprietary silica blend inside the smallest weight pockets in the industry - no more plastic bead feel!
4.) Designed to Fit your Life - Adult-sized blankets perfectly fit on a Queen-sized mattress (60"x80") while teen (48"x78") and child (41"x56") sizes generously cover the entire body.
5.) Choosing Your Blanket Weight - General guidelines suggest about 10% of your body weight plus or minus a pound depending on personal preference.